Cocktails are a lot of things to a lot of people. But too often it’s the liquid that is focused on, and not the art that goes into them.
Other than being a superb type of beverage, they can also be a fun hobby when mastered.
When I say mastered, I mean getting to the point where you're not only adept at making cocktails, but able to improvise on the fly and create new recipes whenever you want.
Here are 7 reasons you should learn to make cocktails at home:
- Cocktails are a beautiful art form. They bring people together in ways that can be very powerful, but also subtle and sophisticated.
- Cocktails are a science, with rules you must understand before experimenting. When you learn the basics of cocktails, it opens up a new world to experience.
- Cocktails are a form of art, and like all forms of art, they can be appreciated on multiple levels.
- Cocktails are a powerful social lubricant, and can help you understand people in deep ways.
- Cocktails are a way to celebrate life and all of its beauty.
- Cocktails are a way to enhance your life and experience, by adding more color into the world.
- Delicious content for your IG or Tiktok!